– 5 players per team including the goalkeeper.
– Approx 5-7min Quarters with no shot clock used.
– Game will be played with a size 2/3 ball.
– A maximum of 11 players per team.
– Immediate restart after a goal.
– No 2m corner throws. All balls coming off the goalkeeper or going over the goal line will result in a goal throw.
– All players kicked out will only be required to swim to the ejection area before re-entering. No 20 sec exclusion.
– No shots can be taken after a foul. The ball must be passed to a teammate before a shot can take place.