- 6 players per team on the field including the goalkeeper.
- Max 13 players in a team.
- The referee has the discretion to add players to teams to even out the game for overall enjoyment.
- 2x 10min halves with no shot clock used.
- Games will be played with a size 2/3 ball.
- CWPA will supply balls and caps for those who require them.
- Caps to be collected and returned to the cap bin after the team’s final game.
- Fields will be 15m long and 12.5m wide. Where possible 12&U goals will be used however larger goals will be used if necessary.
- As there are no 5m penalties and no shots after the foul, only 2m (Red) and halfway (White) cones will be set-up.
- Halfway restart after a goal.
- No 2m corner throws. All balls coming off the goalkeeper or going over the goal line will result in a goal throw.
- All players kicked out will only be required to swim to the ejection area before re-entering. No 20 sec exclusion.
- No penalties to be called, exclusions to be called for all major fouls.
- No shots can be taken after a foul. The ball must be passed to a teammate before a shot can take place.
- All players must fill out the enrolment form and make payment prior to competing.
- Enrolment form can be accessed here – https://forms.gle/vSvRnYv8RXEq8CTr7
- Payment can be made at the pool with cash or card.